John’s goals for Galveston County GOP are important to implement if we wish to gain momentum in reaching new members as well as having a strong base to mobilize on behalf of our candidates and positions.
1. Improve party web site: More informative and instructional.
2. Encourage precinct chairs to get more involved: Delegate committee assignments regularly and verify progress.
3. Improve or relocate the Party office to achieve a more work friendly environment.
4. Establish a process for encouraging training and vetting new candidates.
5. Establish a quick response team and discipline committee.
6. Build a program where Precinct chairs meet local business leaders and discuss their issues.
7. Have a quarterly breakfast with Republican office holders, city officials, and religious leaders.
8. Establish powers breakfasts or lunches with prominent business leaders.
9. Create organizational structures to support all Republican candidates.
10. Set up New Media Technology systems, i.e. Robocall, Text Alerts, Social Media
11. Improve relations with news media.
12. Online and Email calendar for all Republican Events.
13. Create an atmosphere of cooperation and openness that encourage people to want to be a part of the Republican Party.
14. Create a Senior Advisory to guide the party with those older PC’s who are now inactive and replace them with new blood.
15. Buy (2) FEMA trailers and convert them into mobile Republican Party offices.